- Tue, 23:12: Pt: What's "DNP?" Me: Doctor of Nursing Practice. Pt: You're a DOCTORNURSE! Me: Dat's right. As nursely as it is possible to be!
- Wed, 09:12: Favorite thing about ubiquitous smartphones is all the ways of contacting someone without a phone call. Text, email, various messaging.
- Wed, 09:15: Breakfast at Chef's In, my favorite kind of restaurant-- Hole in the wall local diner. https://t.co/WEva4GiVbM
- Wed, 09:16: Various text communication types feel less invasive than a call. Phone calls seem to carry so much expectation.
- Style: Fruit Salad for Leftovers by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags