Again, stealing a "fill in the blanks" from thejessone
because I love them. They're fun & they make my brain wake up.A
- Available: Nope. Married for 14 years to the love of my life.
- Age: 35, I think. I can't keep up.
- Annoyance: Not being able to get hold of ANY OFFICE at my school on the first phone call. You ALWAYS have to leave a message & someone calls you back.
- Animal: ElephantB
- Beer: Cider. Preferably Woodchuck.
- Birthday: Marsh 12
- Best Friend(s): thejessone
, & Bryan
- Body Part on attractive person: Smile. Has to be bright, open & engaged.
- Best feeling in the world: Figuring out a perfect solution to a sticky problem
- Blind or Deaf: Blind
- Best weather: Partly cloudy with a high of 72 and a slight breeze from the south
- Been in Love: Very definitely
- Been on stage?: Yes.
- Believe in Magic: No, but don't I wish!
- Believe in Santa: Heh. I don't think I ever did!C
- Candy: Snickers Dark, Milky Way Midnight, Reese's Dark, Dark Kit Kat. If they would ONLY make a dark chocolate Twix I'd be set.
- Color: Purple, red, & green
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate, specifically dark
- Chinese/Mexican: Mexican
- Cake or pie: PIE!
- Continent to visit: Australia & Asia. They're so close I can just hit them both at once, right?
- Cheese: ALL OF IT. Huntsman is my all-time favorite, however.D
- Day or Night: Night
- Dance in the rain: With my BFFs!E
- Eyes: Gray
- Everyone's got: Something to teach others
- Ever failed a class?: No, although I did drop a geology class once at Harding because it was taking up too much effort for a general education class, & I felt like it was detracting from other classes.F
- First thoughts waking up: COFFEE.
- Food: Definitely. All of it. Except curry.G
- Greatest Fear: Not being able to help
- Goals: Doctorate in Nursing Practice. C'mon, May 2016!
- Gum: is gross.
- Get along with your parents?: I do indeed.
- Good luck charm: Makeup, maybe? When my makeup looks super awesome, I feel more confident & I do better. I don't go into an exam without killer makeup, especially perfect eyeliner & lipstick.H
- Hair Color: Copper red
- Height: 5'5"
- Happy: Pretty darn happy!
- Holiday: This one is hard! I really love all holidays! I'll say for major holiday: the Thanksgiving-Christmas season and for minor: St. Patrick's Day because I got married on it.
- How do you want to die: At the ripe old age of 92 I will lay my Harley-Davidson motorcycle down in a successful last-ditch effort not to hit a little girl walking a puppy across the street. It will be instant.I
- Ice Cream: Buttermilk vanilla from Loblolly Creamery in Little Rock, AR
- Instrument: I am capable of playing the flute, the piano & singing. I don't do so much of the instruments anymore.J
- Jewelry: Wedding ring, earrings. If the earrings are dangly, no necklace, but if they're studs, I usually wear a necklace as well.
- Job: Graduate student technically, but I am an RN training to be an acute care nurse practitioner with a doctorate in nursing practice.K
- Kids: Ganon, the coolest 7 year old I've ever met
- Kickboxing or karate: Kickboxing! I should take it up.
- Keep a journal?: I'm getting back into this one!L
- Love: the whole world! Boom de yada!
- Letter: H
- Laughed so hard you cried: The last time I played Cards Against Humanity with the Borg, Bryan, stripedsocks
- Milk flavor: Milk.
- Movies: Lord of the Rings trilogy, Matrix trilogy, the current Marvel universe movies
- Motion sickness?: No, unless I'm wearing an Oculus Rift. In that case, DEBILITATING motion sickness.
- McD’s or BK: Taco Bell! But if I gotta choose between those two, I'd say Burger King.N
- Number: 4O
- One wish: That someday I get to have an RV.P
- Perfect Pizza: Greek pizza without chicken from Upper Crust in Jonesboro, AR. The Lucky 7 from Mazzio's comes a close 2nd.
- Pepsi/Coke: Dr. Pepper!Q
- Quail: Are delicious & they lay teeny tiny eggsR
- Reason to cry: Frustration
- Reality T.V.: No way
- Radio: iTunes radio or Pandora
- Roll your tongue in a circle? Yes
- Ring size: Size 9 on my left ring finger. Right hand fingers much bigger due to skin grafting & scar tissue.S
- Song: Of the moment: "Do My Thing" by Estelle, featuring Janelle Monae.
- Shoe size: 9
- Salad Dressing: Peppercorn
- Sushi: Salmon, tuna, avocado, & the spiciest sauce you got back there.
- Slept outside: UGH camping freaking sucks. But yes I have, because I don't consider a tent to be "inside".
- Smoked?: Yes...but not cigarettes. Gross.
- Skinny dipped?: No way.
- Shower daily?: Yes, but I don't wash my hair daily. Hair gets washed every 2-3 days.
- Sing well?: This is my "open secret" talent. I probably could've been a professional, but I never had the ambition for it.
- In the shower?: LUSH goodies!
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Both together with whipped cream.T
- Tattoos?: The "coffee rings" design from Dave Matthews Band "Before These Crowded Streets" on my left wrist.
- Time for bed: Old Navy tank top, Bath & Body Works bedtime aromatherapy scents (honey/chamomile or lavender), melatonin if I really can't get to sleep, Benadryl as a last resort & only if I do not have someplace to be the next day!
- Thunderstorms: Love them if they don't have a lot of wind, but if they have high winds they scare me to deathU
- Unpredictable: Not once you know me. I imagine I might look a bit unpredictable to outsiders, but Bryan & the Borg can guess right 95% of the time.V
- Vacation spot: The Ozarks.W
- Weakness: People having hard times.
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: None of my friends really act like any of the others. We like it that way.
- Which on of your friends makes you laugh the most: Bryan.
- Worst feeling: Feeling stupid, failing at something even though I REALLY tried.
- Wanted to be a model: Never did, but if someone will give me Igigi or eShakti dresses in payment, SURE, I'll be your plus-size model!
- Where do we go when we die?: I don't think anyone REALLY knows.
- Worst Weather?: Searingly hot & suffocatingly humid.X
- X-Rays: A couple. C-spine in winter 2009 because a patient tried to wrestle me. Both hands & both knees re: pain.Y
-Year it is now: 2014
-Yellow: Flower in my hair
- Zoo animal: ElephantsLAST PERSON WHO…
1. Slept in a bed beside you? Bryan
2. You went to the mall with? Bryan & Ganon
3. You went to dinner with? Bryan & Ganon
4. You talked to on the phone? girlwithoutfear
(Facetime last night so she could tell me a CRAZY hospital story)
5. Made you laugh? Bryan
6. Hugged you? Bryan
7. Said they loved you? Ganon
8. Held your hand? Ganon
9. Spoke with? asqmh
10. You cried over? Everyone & everything at my old work situation